Sunday 24 November 2013

Freezing missionary

November 6 (later that evening)
I found out today that I am going to die... A member we went out to dinner with told us that California can get into the 30's and sometimes less. If I am freezing in 60/70's, I am going to die! I want you to pull out all my coats and jackets and take a picture of them all so that I can see which ones I want. I also think that I am going to need more blankets. I'm just trying to be prepared before it gets really super cold. I am thinking that California is going to be colder than Utah, just without the snow...I'm a bit nervous because I am already freezing nearly to death!! I need like a personal heater or something, I don't know how I am going to survive this winter. CALIFORNIA IS COLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment